FloorPro® Enterprise Solutions
FloorPro® III is a state-of-the-art industry specific ERP system
designed for "difficult to handle" inventory such as
flooring, ceramic tile and stone. This software fully supports
sheet vinyl, carpet, ceramic tile, stone, wood, laminates, adhesives,
installation supplies, and various other products.
The system handles nearly any unit of measure and converts between
these units seamlessly.
What sets us apart from generalized software is our ability
to handle the complex inventory control needs for your industry.
We have the computer expertise and the industry-specific knowledge needed
to develop and support software for your business industry
and we have a track record of nearly 30 years to prove it.
Our comprehensive industry-specific software fully automates all aspects of
your business from Order Processing to Inventory Control, and from Purchasing to
Accounting. Since the software utilizes a Windows Graphical User Interface
(GUI), it is an intuitive system with very little user training required.
Our seamlessly integrated "Wireless Warehouse"
software fully supports bar code scanning and printing, truck routing and
manifests. With our COLA (Customer On-Line Access) software,
your customers can check
stock, check pricing, place an order, and print a confirmation document
directly though the Internet, reducing the load on the customer service
- We customize the software to your business needs and we write custom software to your specifications.
- Our software is client/server and operates across the Internet. This allows your employees to access the system from anywhere in the world!
- Never outgrow the system - the software supports 1,000+ users.
- On-site training at your facility.
- Automates all aspects of your business including Order Processing, Inventory Control, Purchasing, Receiving, Sales Analysis, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger.
- Fully integrated "Wireless Warehouse" software fully supports bar code scanning and printing, truck routing and manifests.
- Fully integrated Customer On-Line Access (COLA) Internet software
- EDI communications with business partners.
- Distributor software including rebates, trip points and quote tracking.
- Retail software including point-of-sale, deposits and special order processing.
- Optical Disk Invoice Storage and Retrieval eliminates the need to file and store invoices.
- We write conversion programs to move data from your old system.
The pendulum has swung too far from software that is "custom, proprietary and specific
to the customer", to "a generalized package" where one size fits all.
This ignores one very basic problem - in order to be effective, the
software must focus on your industry and your business. "Big box" stores
are not using generalized software; they all have in-house staffs of
IT professionals developing solutions for their way of doing business.
They realize their computer system needs to be "fine tuned" to their
business to insure they can stay ahead of the curve and react quickly,
thus enabling management to run their business, rather than the software
running it for them. The extra costs associated with inefficiency
add to the cost of doing business.
Support for regional issues, which may only exist when selling in certain
parts of the country, also need to be addressed. Successful companies
already recognize the need to move the software pendulum back toward meeting
their specific needs.
We still do custom software! Virtually no company is willing to do this
anymore. Instead, the customer is told to seek an outside consultant.
These consultants typically face a difficult road, since they have no intimate
knowledge of the application, and no way to change the existing program.
We pride ourselves on our willingness to tweak the software to meet our clients' needs rather than telling
them how they can structure their business to work within the framework
of the software.
Perhaps you thought the cost of having this type of specialized system was outside of
your reach. Perhaps you thought you would need to hire an entire IT staff, dedicated to development, maintenance and support.
We want to ensure you that there is another option - with FloorPro® III, tailored to meet your business needs.
The Ready for IBM Technology Mark and the trademarks contained therein are
trademarks of IBM Corp. IBM is not the licensor of this Business Partner's
product and does not make any warranties regarding this Business Partner's